06.24.14

Wrongful Death Lawsuit Regarding Child Electrocuted in Pool

Posted in Wrongful Death at 2:16 pm by kevin

In Coral Gables, Florida the family of a 7-year-old boy is suing for his wrongful death after he was electrocuted by a faulty pool light. The child died one week after his 7th birthday when he swam into the deep end of the pool where the faulty light was located.

According to Local10.com, “The family of a 7-year-old boy who died when he was electrocuted by the light in his backyard pool has filed a wrongful death lawsuit.

“The complaint, filed in court Monday, claims Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc., was negligent and ‘failed to use reasonable care when designing, manufacturing, testing, inspecting and marketing’ the pool light and its parts. The lawsuit also names All Florida Pool & Spa Center.”